A gentle moisturising face exfoliant with all natural exfoliating granules from bamboo, this Rose Quartz infused face scrub is crafted to clear blockages and cleanse impurities from the layers of the skin, leaving you with a bright & fresh skin tone.
Moisten skin, either using a splash of water or a few spritzes of the Rose Quartz toner. Then, apply a small 10c piece amount of exfoliant onto skin, and gently rub in circular motions. Avoid the eye area or any dry, sensitive areas.
Then wash off, and pat skin dry. Make sure to give your skin some moisture by following with a serum and face cream.
We recommend exfoliating two to three times a week, ideally at the end of the day to give your skin time to breathe. On these days, you can leave your cleanser out of your night routine.
Our Rose Quartz skincare helps to fortify skin cells & stimulates circulation to skin tissues to smooth fine lines and rejuvenate dry, tired skin. Cooling in nature, it evens out redness, inflammation and helps to remedy burns and blistering.
Drawing from divine love, our Rose Quartz range helps to open the heart to love for self-compassion and kindness to others. Subconsciously the infusion of Rose Quartz aids in releasing unexpressed emotions, heartache so that worry and fear can depart and make way for unconditional love.
– Purified Aqua: Purified Water
– Organic Apricot Kernel Oil
– Glycerin: Organic vegetable oil derived from soy & maze that actively cleanses
– Behenyl Alcohol: Non toxic, plant derived thickening agent, that keeps water & oils from separating.
– Bambusa Arundinacea: Bamboo granules which act as a mild exfoliant
– Glyceryl Stearate Citrate: Naturally rapeseed derived fatty acid that helps keep the skin moisturised & protected
– Decyl Glucoside: Coconut oil derived cleanser for sensitive skin
– Glycerol Monolaurate: Naturally occurring fatty acid from corn & coconut oil that protects the skin against bacteria & viruses
– Xantham Gum: Organic and edible fermented sugar ingredient that naturally thickens & keeps ingredients from separating
– Lactic Acid: Derived from sugar for gentle cleaning of the skin
– Phenoxyethanol: Nature identical preservative for gentle skin, to give your product a longer life
– Ethylhexyglycerin: Natural preservative derived from Glycerin
– Essential Oils of Peru Balsam, Mandarin, Patchouli, Rosewood